Connective Tissue & Muscle Fiber Stains
- Shelf Life for most Stain Kits is one year from date manufactured.
- Store Stain Kits at 15-30°C unless otherwise stated.
- Most Stain Kits include 2 Complimentary Positive Control Slides to be used for the initial verification of staining techniques and reagents.
- Stain solution groups are sold as individual products under separate part numbers with storage requirements and expiration date designated per bottle.
- H = Hazardous
Uses a one-step solution combining a plasma stain and a connective tissue stain to differentially demonstrate collagen and muscle fibers.
- Microwave Modification Included