- Shelf Life for most Stain Kits is one year from date manufactured.
- Store Stain Kits at 15-30°C unless otherwise stated.
- Most Stain Kits include 2 Complimentary Positive Control Slides to be used for the initial verification of staining techniques and reagents.
- Stain solution groups are sold as individual products under separate part numbers with storage requirements and expiration date designated per bottle.
- H = Hazardous
Bielschowsky, Lester-King Modified Stain Kit
Stains nerve fibers, neurofibrils/tangles, senile plaques and axons. Used in the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological disorders.
Luxol Fast Blue (LFB) - Cresyl Violet Stain Kit
Stains myelin and Nissl substance in central nervous system tissues and in peripheral nerve.
- Microwave Modification Included