Formalin Cube Containment
Workstation for filling containers with 10% formalin, xylene, alcohols, lab reagents, detergents, disinfectants, etc. No more uncontrolled drips or spills.
- Main cabinet can contain a spill up to 5 gallons
- Filling tray can contain a spill up to 1/2 liter
- Built-in alarm notifies personnel of any spills
- Filling tray holds up to 40 lbs. with no risk of tipping
- Non-slip rubber mat on bottom
- Internal sliding shelf easily positions cube for pouring and storage
- Simple and easy to use
Ideal for Use in:
- Operating Room and Labor & Delivery
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Histology and Pathology Laboratories
- Clinical and Research Laboratories
- College and University Laboratories
- Morgue and Autopsy Suites
Stay in Compliance with OSHA Reg. 1910.1048(J) & (J)(2)
Housekeeping. For operations involving formaldehyde liquids or gas, the employer shall conduct a program to detect leaks and spills, including regular visual inspections.
In work areas where spillage may occur, the employer shall make provisions to contain the spill, to decontaminate the work area, and to dispose of the waste.
Dimensions: 20″ Deep x 18.5″ Wide x 17″ High
Unit Weight: 42 lbs.