Solution B of the Differential Stain Kit.
- Shelf Life 2 years from date of manufacture.
For Staining Procedure, click here
PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF THIAZINE STAIN SOLUTION
- Stain for touch preps on fresh tissue during intraoperative procedures (See Reference 1)
- Rapid, inexpensive stain to identify H. pylori in gastrointestinal tissue sections (See Reference 2)
- Adequacy assesment of FNA’s (See Reference 3 & 4)
- As part of a staining system for blood smears (Click here for Differential Stain Kit Part #9112B)
- Yulin Liu M.D., Jan F. Silverman M.D., Charles D. Sturgis M.D., Henry G. Brown M.D., David J. Dabbs M.D. and Stephen S. Raab M.D. Utility of intraoperative consultation touch preparations, Diagnostic Cytopathology Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 329-333, May 2002.
- Skipper, Ray, DeStephano, Don B. A Rapid Stain for Campylobacter pylori in Gastrointestinal Tissue Sections Using Diff-Quik® J of Histotechnology Volume 12 Issue 4. 1989, pp. 303-304.
- Silverman JF, Frable WJ. The use of the Diff-Quik stain in the immediate interpretation of fine-needle aspiration biopsies. Diagon Cytopathology 1990; 6:366-369.
- Rosemary H. Tambouret, MD; Guliz A. Barkan, MD; Daniel F.I. Kurtycz, MD; Vijayalakshmi Padmanabhan, MD Rapid on-site evaluation – how practice varies. CAP Today Volume 128, No. 5, pages 29-31, May 2014