Cassettes, Micromesh Biopsy in QuickLoad Taped Stacks
Molded from a special high density polymer, these patented cassettes keep specimens safely submerged in liquid and are totally resistant to the chemical action of histological solvents. The MICROMESH™ mesh ensures efficient fluid exchange and drainage.
Packaging of the Micromesh Biopsy in QuickLoad Taped Stacks:
- Each case contains 50 stacks of 40 cassettes.
Micromesh Biopsy in QuickLoad Taped Stacks:
- One-piece integral lid eliminates the need for separate steel lids. They can be opened and closed as often as necessary and they always relock securely without danger of specimen loss.
- Anterior writing area is at a 45º angle to make the cassette more suitable to be used with automated cassette printers.
- MICROMESH™ offers 1676 square openings (0.38 mm) allowing for a greatly improved fluid exchange without having to use biopsy pads.
- Large anterior and posterior slots in both cassette and cover ensure that the Micromesh Biopsy Cassette will sink rapidly.
- A large square compartment with a side measuring 27mm is perfect even for needle biopsies.
- The cover does not protrude above the cassette, a great space saving feature.