Biopsy Wraps, Biosavers 2 x 3
A quality lens paper biopsy wrap.
BioSavers™ Biopsy Specimen Wraps are a quality lens paper biopsy wrap that allow optimal infiltration while helping to prevent loss of specimen.
SPECIFICATIONS OF BIOSAVERS™ BIOPSY SPECIMEN WRAPS:
- Dimensions: 2″ x 3″ sheets
- Available in white, pink and blue
- Colors of BioSavers™ Biopsy Wraps sharply contrast to biopsies stained with IPC Blue™ allowing better visualization during embedding & cutting.
BIOSAVERS™ BIOPSY SPECIMEN WRAPS MATERIAL BY COLOR:
White & Pink BioSavers™:
- Traditional woven lens paper
- More rigid
- Able to hold a folded shape that is applied to the biopsy wrap
- Non-woven lens paper
- Slightly less dense & less rigid
- Easier to manipulate into different shapes.
- Does not hold hard folds that are applied to the biopsy wrap.
BIOSAVERS™ BIOPSY SPECIMEN WRAPS INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Place tissue in the middle of the wrap with plenty of space around all sides.
- Fold the biopsy specimen wrap in thirds with a slight (about 1/8”) lip of wrap over one edge. (This makes it much easier for the person embedding to open)
- Fold the remaining ends over to make a closed “envelope” to allow it to fit comfortably in the cassette.