Biopsy Wraps, Biosavers 2 x 3
BioSavers™ are a quality lens paper biopsy wrap.
- Allow optimal infiltration while helping to prevent loss of specimen
- Available in white, pink and blue
- Colors of BioSavers™ sharply contrast to biopsies stained with IPC Blue™ allowing better visualization during embedding & cutting
- Packaged 1000 – 2″ x 3″ sheets/box for white & pink and 500 – 2″ x 3″ sheets/box for blue.
- SAMPLES AVAILABLE!
Description of BioSaver biopsy wrap material by color:
White & Pink BioSavers:
Traditional woven lens paper that is more rigid and able to hold a folded shape that is applied to the biopsy wrap.
Non-woven lens paper that is slightly less dense & less rigid. Easier to manipulate into different shapes. Does not hold hard folds that are applied to the biopsy wrap.
CLICK HERE for information on IPC Blue™
BioSavers™ Biopsy Specimen Wraps Instructions for use:
- The tissue should be placed in the middle of the wrap with plenty of space around all sides.
- Fold the biopsy specimen wrap in thirds with a slight (about 1/8”) lip of wrap over one edge. (This makes it much easier for the person embedding to open)
- Then fold the remaining ends over to make a closed “envelope” to allow it to fit comfortably in the cassette.