CaviCide Surface Disinfection
Specifically formulated for the control of cross-contamination. Ready to use, no mixing, no measuring, no rinsing, just let it air dry. Use on plastics, stainless steel, chrome, glass, plexiglass and painted surfaces. Kills HBV, TB, HIV, VRE, MRSA and more!
CaviCide surface disinfection is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfection which is effective against TB, HBV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It is safe for all areas of the facility including NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation.
CaviCide Surface Disinfection:
- Specifically formulated for the control of cross-contamination.
- Ready to use, no mixing, no measuring, no rinsing, just let it air dry.
- Effective against TB and MRSA in 3 minutes, and HIV-1, HCV, and HBV in 2 minutes
- Disinfectant, cleaner, decontaminant, all in one
- May be used on with most medical device materials
- For use on hard, non-porous surface
Use CaviCide to clean and disinfect:
- Potentially contaminated noncritical instruments and equipment.
- Hard, nonporous surfaces or items to prevent cross contamination
- Infant incubators, cribs and warmers
- Anesthesia machines and respiratory therapy equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- Ambulance equipment
- Tables, chairs and workstations
- IV poles, bed railing and handrails
- Bathroom Fixtures
This product is not to be used as a terminal sterilant/high level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body, or (2) contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body. This product may be used to preclean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high level disinfection. This product may be used to disinfect non-critical medical devices, which come in contact only with intact skin.
CaviCide Kill Claims:
|Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)||3 Minutes|
|Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)||3 Minutes|
|Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)||3 Minutes|
|Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin||3 Minutes|
|Staphylococcus aureus||3 Minutes|
|Pseudomonas aeruginosa||3 Minutes|
|Salmonella enterica||3 Minutes|
|Trichophyton mentagrophytes||3 Minutes|
|Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)||2 Minutes|
|Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)||2 Minutes|
|Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2||2 Minutes|
|Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)||2 Minutes|
|Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS)||2 Minutes|
|Influenza A2 Virus||2 Minutes|