- Positive Control Slides
- Stains & Staining Kits
- Hematoxylin & Eosin Staining
- Standard & Special Stains
- Stain Kits
- Cytology Stains
- Dye Powders
- Special Stain Guide
- Chemicals & Reagents
- Slides & Cover Slips
- Adhesive / Charged
- Red Control Box
- Cover Slips & Mounting Medium
- Plastic Slide Boxes
- Adhesive Solutions
- Essentials & Equipment
- Laboratory Essentials
- Anti Fatigue Mat
- Block Lever Extender
- Cryostat Aligner
- Graduated Cylinders & Beakers
- Microtome Aligner
- Microtome Blades-Sturkey
- PAP Pens
- Pens, Marker
- Slide Boxes
- Slide Draining Trays
- Slide Mailers
- Slide Presentation Folders
- Slide Staining Trays - IHC
- Specimen Chucks
- Staining Dishes & Racks
- Sterile Instrument Packs
- Storage for Paraffin Tissue Blocks & Slides
- Xylene Pads
- Laboratory Equipment
- Grossing & Embedding
- Base Molds & Tampers
- Grossing Tools
- Cryostat Sectioning
- Tissue Dyes and Accessories
- Tissue Microarray Instruments
- Rulers for Pathology
- Paraffin and Repellent
- Formalin Pads for Grossing
- Paraffin Wax Trimmer for Embedding
- Dissecting Needles
- Instrument Holder
- Formalin Absorbing Pads
- Formalin Disposal
- Formalin Cube Containment
- Spill Kits & Components
- Nitrile Gloves
- Safety Glasses
- Face Shield
Cassettes, Swingsette Biopsy in QuickLoad Taped Stacks
The same cassette as #51301, but conveniently taped in stacks of 40 and compatible with Leica & Sakura ink jet printers. 40 cassettes/stack, 50 stacks/case.
|Part # 5146A||2,000/case||$239.00|
|Part # 5146B||2,000/case||$239.00|
|Part # 5146F||2,000/case||$239.00|
|Part # 5146L||2,000/case||$239.00|
|Part # 5146E||2,000/case||$239.00|
|Part # 5146PE||2,000/case||$239.00|
|Part # 5146T||2,000/case||$239.00|
|Part # 5146Y||2,000/case||$239.00|
The Swingsette Biopsy Cassettes in QuickLoad Taped Stacks are taped cassettes to be used with Leica and Sakura Ink Jet printers. These cassettes are similar to Swingsette Tissue Cassettes but are specially designed to hold biopsy specimens. Made from acetal, they keep specimens safely submerged and are resistant to the chemical reaction of most solvents used in histology laboratories.
PACKAGING OF THE SWINGSETTE BIOPSY TISSUE & EMBEDDING CASSETTES IN QUICKLOAD TAPED STACKS:
- 40 cassettes/stack; 50 stacks/case; 2,000 cassettes/case.
SWINGSETTE BIOPSY TISSUE & EMBEDDING CASSETTES IN QUICKLOAD TAPED STACKS:
- Designed to hold small biopsies securely during the embedding process.
- Made of acetal.
- 1mm square openings to maximize fluid exchange.
- Anterior writing area is at a 45° angle.
- Large tab for convenient and easy opening of lid.
- Easy to remove pre attached cover with special hinge.
- Covers packaged separately.
- Also available without QuickLoad Taped Stacks (Part 51301) and in QuickLoad Sleeves (Part 51291).
Base Molds, Stainless Steel Base Molds, Stainless Steel
Embedding Tissue Tampers Embedding Tissue Tampers
|1 - 4 (each)||5108A||$25.00|
|1 - 4 (each)||5108AY||$25.00|
|1 - 4 (each)||5108B||$25.00|
|1 - 4 (each)||5108BU||$25.00|
|1 - 4 (pack)||5108COMBO||$47.00|
|1 - 4 (pack)||5108COMBOYU||$47.00|
Custom Embedding, 13cm, Straight, Standard Grade Custom Embedding, 13cm, Straight, Standard Grade
Lighted Forceps Lighted Forceps