Tissue Flotation Bath - Digital XH-1003
This Laboratory Tissue Flotation Water Bath has a newer low profile design with a removable glass basin and is temperature controlled. The basin is illuminated from the side and provides excellent visibility of the paraffin tissue sections without glare. Easy to read LED display panel that shows both set temperature as well as actual temperature.
This digital tissue flotation bath has a lighted water basin that produces excellent visibility for the floating tissue section(s). Excellent value and easy to use!
Features of the Histology Water Bath:
- Low profile design with removable rectangular glass basin
- The water bath is illuminated from the side and provides exceptional viewing of the tissue section(s)
- Easy to read LED display shows both set temperature and actual temperature
- Excellent value!
Specifications of the Histology Water Bath:
- Temp Range: Room Temp to 75° C +/- 1° C
- Capacity: 2 Liters (1/2 gallon)
- Size Glass Tray (included): 10″ (W) x 6.5″ (D) x 1.75″ (H)
- Overall Size: 14″ x 14″ x 4″
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 300W (110V, 60Hz)
Certification and Approvals:
- CE certified
- Electrical Cord is CSA & UL listed
The manufacturer warrants this instrument to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for one year from the date of purchase. It does not cover damage resulting from abuse or misuse, repairs or alterations performed by other than authorized repair technicians, or damage occurring in transit.