StainTray 20 Place
Another user friendly approach to IHC staining. This tray is also suitable not only for routine staining requiring a humid chamber but is also ideal for Hematology, Cytology and Microbiology laboratories. Manipulation is made safe and easy by using only one hand.
The Simport StainTray™ has a black base made of tough ABS plastic withstanding a wide range of chemicals ( Avoid chlorinated hydrocarbons ). It will accept up to 20 slides on four plastic rails covered with a polymer strip to perfectly hold slides even if tray is held at an angle. When humidity is needed, wells between rails will hold up to one ml of water securely without splashing. Middle wells will hold up to 2 ml each. Rails are raised not only to avoid water touching the slides but to make them more easily retrieveable. The base will also hold excess stain solution dripping from the slides. Four rubber feet ensure greater base stability. Units are stackable for space saving purposes.
- Dimensions: 38 x 24 x 4.5 cm (H)
- Do Not Use with Acetone & Avoid Chlorinated Hydrocarbons
- Not Autoclavable
Features of the Simport StainTray 20 Place:
- Black base made of tough ABS plastic.
- Accepts up to 20 slides on four plastic rails.
- Rails covered with a red polymer strip to hold slides even if tray is held at an angle.
- Wells will hold up to 2 ml each.
- Four rubber feet ensure greater base stability. Units are stackable for space saving purposes.
- Drain plug can be removed to empty the StainTray.
Simport StainTray 20 Place Units available with:
- Clear Lids – allowing for visual examination. Made of PETG with a temperature range of -20°C to +60°C.
- Black Lids – for fluorescent work. Made of ABS with a temperature range of -80°C to +80°C.