STAT-Q 3-STEP STAINING SYSTEM & COMPONENTS
Total staining time of only 40 minutes for paraffin sections (from primary to aqueous mounted slides)
- Total staining time of 15-20 minutes for frozen sections.
- No avidin blocking required due to proprietary conjugation process.
- Short 10 minute incubation steps.
- Highly amplified, cuts incubation time of 30 minute primaries to 10 minutes.
- Allows at least 2 fold increase in dilutions of current primary antibodies at 10 minute incubation time.
- Economical: Average cost per slide for kit reagents is 85 cents; average cost per slide for all antibodies is less than $5.
- Large volume kit stains 800-1000 slides and small kit stains 200-300 slides.
STAT Double Staining System
Innovex STAT Double Staining Systems are suitable for staining two primary antibodies simultaneously in 3 easy steps. Apply both primaries at the same time, followed by the double stain second step reagent. Average cost per slide for STAT Double Staining System & primary antibodies is $7. Stains 350-450 slides. 3 year shelf life. Store at 4°C.
STAT-Q Monovalent-Rat Linking antibody MOUSE ADSORBED
for staining Rat primary antibodies in Mouse tissue.
STAT-Q Monovalent-Mouse Linking antibody RAT ADSORBED
for staining Mouse primary antibodies in Rat tissue.