STAT-Q 3-STEP STAINING SYSTEM & COMPONENTS
Total staining time of only 40 minutes for paraffin sections (from primary to aqueous mounted slides)
- Total staining time of 15-20 minutes for frozen sections.
- No avidin blocking required due to proprietary conjugation process.
- Short 10 minute incubation steps.
- Highly amplified, cuts incubation time of 30 minute primaries to 10 minutes.
- Allows at least 2 fold increase in dilutions of current primary antibodies at 10 minute incubation time.
- Economical: Average cost per slide for kit reagents is 85 cents; average cost per slide for all antibodies is less than $5.
- Large volume kit stains 800-1000 slides and small kit stains 200-300 slides.