Water-resistant and disinfectable! Made in the USA. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
APPLICATION OF THE WASHABLE COMPUTER MOUSE:
The washable computer mouse is specially designed for use in medical, industrial and marine applications or any environment where dust, moisture or liquid is a concern. The mouse is full sized and features a 5-button design for right & left clicking and scrolling up & down just like a conventional mouse.
FEATURES OF THE WASHABLE COMUTER MOUSE:
- May be disinfected as part of an infection control program
- Suitable for moist and dusty environment
- Waterproof for easy cleaning
- Built to last-limited lifetime warranty
- Three extra buttons for effortless scroll up, scroll down & scroll lock
- Silk-Touch Coating
- Composition: Silicone Rubber, 100% Latex-Free
- Resistance: IP 68
- Compliance: EN 60601, CE, FCC certified
- Connector: USB (PS/2 available for special orders. Contact a representative)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F )
- Operating temperature: 0° to 70°C (32° to 158°F )
- Power Consumption: 26mA (Max)
- Voltage: 5 Volt
- Platform: Windows and Mac
- Color: Hygienic White
- Weight: 4.95 ounces (142 g)
- Size: 5″ x 2.5″ x 1.3″ (125 x 63 x 34 mm)
USB: Attach the keyboard cable to a USB computer port. (You do not have to turn off your computer. There is no software to install.)
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE WASHABLE COMPUTER MOUSE:
- Clean the surface of the product by wiping, brushing, spraying or dipping it. Use only rags, sponges or soft bristle brushes. DO NOT PLACE THE USB CONNECTOR INTO THE FLUID.
- Either wipe with dry cloth or allow to air dry.
DISINFECTANTS RECOMMENDED FOR THE WASHABLE COMPUTER MOUSE:
- Chlorine based (max 10% solution) – Chlorox, Novalsan, etc.
- Formaldehyde based – Formaldehyde Solution 37%, Vinco Formaldegen, etc.
- Glutaraldehyde based – Aldacide 200, Lysofume, Wavicide, etc.
- Phenol based – Lysol I.C., Beaucoup, Magna Clean, Tek-Trol, etc.
- Alcohol based – Cavicide, Isopropyl Alcohol, Medicide, etc.
- Oxidizing – Hydrogen Peroxide 3% Solution, Lifegard Series, etc.
- Quaternary Ammonium – Roccal-D, Bacto-Sep, Parvosol, etc.
- Soap and water
DO NOT USE: Petroleum based cleaning fluids, such as Gasoline; Acetone; Over 10% bleach solutions; Temperature or pressure sterilization; Buffing pads or scrubbing pads.
MADE IN THE USA
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!