That you can disinfect!
This is water-resistant and disinfectable! You can clean it with bleach, alcohol, cavicide & aldehydes. Ideal for the gross room, autopsy suites and specimen receiving. Exceptional tactile response.
- MADE IN THE USA
Application of the Washable Keyboard: The sealed and rigid surface of the washable keyboard is ideal for medical, industrial, marine and education use, as well as other applications where moisture, cleaning, and durability are a consideration.
Because this washable keyboard is also quieter than “standard” keyboards, they are great for applications where noise generated from “key-clicks” is a problem.
Design of the Washable Keyboard:
- Sealed silicone design makes it dust-free, contaminant-free and water-resistant
- No moving parts to minimize failures
- Full size keyboard
- Tactile feedback similar to standard keyboard
- Standard keyboard layouts
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Easy to install; drivers not needed
- Fits 1U Keyboards Tray
Specifications of the Washable Keyboard:
- Size: 15 x 5.5 x 0.6 (in) / 381 x 140 x 15.3 (mm)
- Weight: 1.7 (lb) / 780 (g)
- Cable Length: 6 (ft) / 1.83 (m)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- Operating temperature: 0° to 70°C (32° to 158°F)
- Power Consumption: 60mA
- Platform: Windows and Mac
- Layout: Includes numeric keypad and 12 Function keys
- Color: Hygienic White
- Resistance: IP 68
- Interface: USB
- Compliance: CE, FCC, EN-60601
- Material: Silicone Rubber, 100% Latex Free
Installing the Washable Keyboard:
Attach the keyboard cable to a USB computer port. (You do not have to turn off your computer. There is no software to install.)
Cleaning Instructions for Washable Keyboard:
- While the washable keyboard is plugged in to the PC, press the left and right Control (“Ctrl”) keys together for 3 seconds to lock the keyboard. After cleaning, press both keys again for 3 seconds to unlock keyboard.
- Clean the surface of the washable keyboard by wiping, brushing, spraying or dipping it. Use only rags, sponges or soft bristle brushes. DO NOT PLACE THE USB CONNECTOR INTO THE FLUID.
- Either wipe the washable keyboard with dry cloth or allow to air dry.
Disinfectants Recommended for the Washable Keyboard:
- Chlorine based (max 10% solution) – Chlorox, Novalsan, etc.
- Formaldehyde based – Formaldehyde Solution 37%, Vinco, Formaldegen, etc.
- Glutaraldehyde based – Aldacide 200, Lysofume, Wavicide, etc.
- Phenol based – Lysol I.C., Beaucoup, Magna Clean, Tek-Trol, etc.
- Alcohol based – Cavicide, Isopropyl Alcohol, Medicide, Dürr FD 322, FD 333 and FD 350, etc.
- Oxidizing – Hydrogen Peroxide 3% Solution, Lifegard Series, etc.
- Quaternary Ammonium – Roccal-D, Bacto-Sep, Parvosol, Dürr FD 300 2%, Dürr FD 312 2%, etc.
- Soap and Water
DO NOT USE:
Petroleum based cleaning fluids, such as Gasoline, Acetone, over 10% bleach solutions, temperature or pressure sterilization, buffing pads or scrubbing pads.
THE WASHABLE KEYBOARD IS MADE IN THE USA
2 YEAR WARRANTY!