EasyDip™ Slide Staining System
This user-friendly system for staining tissue slides is exactly that! Ideal for special stains, frozen sections and other processes. Two simple components: square staining jar and a 12 slide vertical rack.
The EasyDip™ Slide Staining System is ideal for special stains, frozen sections and other processes.
- Two simple components: square staining jar and a 12 slide vertical rack.
- Jars can be loosely joined to each other laterally, therefore making sure they are kept in the same order when moved around on the lab counter.
- Jars are available in 5 different colors to help better identify contents or applications.
- EasyDip Slide Staining Kit includes 5 staining jars and 1 staining vertical rack.
- A stainless steel base is available to securely hold jars and prevent tipping.
EasyDip™Slide Staining Jar:
- Made of acetal polymer
- Available in 5 colors
- Use individually or link together as many as you need
- Withstands temperatures up to 121°C
- Uses just 80 ml reagent for 12 slides
- Jars all have attached hinged lids
- Ideal for special stains, frozen sections and other processes
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 3" x 3 5/8" H
EasyDip™Slide Staining Rack:
- Holds up to 12 microscope slides
- Slides fit into individual slots for free passage and rapid drainage of staining fluids.
- Slide are placed vertically in the rack
- The lid completely covers the EasyDip Slide Staining Jar to minimize spill and evaporation.
- A handle is permanently attached to the rack for easy insertion and removal of slides without your fingers touching the solution.
- The base of the rack is placed in the vertical position to secure the slides in place and is rotated sideways for allowing their easy removal.
- Available in dark gray only.
- Will resist temperatures between -170°C and +121°C.
- Dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 3 3/4" H
EasyDip™Stainless Steel Holder:
- Securely holds up to 6 EasyDip jars
- Helps prevent tipping
- Provides easy mobility of stationed jars if needed.
- Dimensions: 16 3/4" x 4" x 1 1/2" H